Latest Chole Mjini Lodge and Kitu Kiblu COVID 19 Booking and Cancellation Policy
Latest Chole Mjini Lodge and Kitu Kiblu COVID 19 Booking and Cancellation Policy Cancellation Terms and Conditions that amend the current Terms and Conditions.
The policy will apply to both new and existing bookings. Thanks to the overwhelming support from our previous guests and friends, we have been able to amend our booking and cancellation policies as follows:
- Bookings confirmed and secured with a deposit will be eligible to postpone travel arrangements for travel up to and including 31 MARCH 2023 without charge, but postponements should wherever possible be made no later than 28 days before arrival.
- In the event that COVID-19 regulations in effect prevent travel, either from the home country of the guests or in Tanzania or the countries en route of flights, postponements can also be made within 28 days of arrival without penalty.
- If the future booking is made for travel in a different season or availability of services means that the costs of the logistics, activities or accommodation have increased, the guest will be liable for the difference in costs associated with the new reservation.
- Unless COVID-19 regulations in effect prevent travel, either in the home country of the guests or in Tanzania or the countries en route of flights, cancellations or postponements made within 28 days of arrival will be subject to normal cancellation fees.
- Third-party accommodation and logistics are subject to their own policies. We highly recommend taking out personal travel insurance that will cover additional costs to your holiday and that covers any Covid-19 associated costs or losses, if this is possible.
Share This Page