25% OFF 4 NIGHT STAY
Island Getaway Special Offer Voucher - 25% Off
We’ve been hidden from the world for too long, but the time has come to welcome you back to Chole Mjini Treehouse Lodge, as Tanzania has opened its borders once again. To celebrate, we’re giving you the chance to get 25% off a 4-night stay with our Limited Voucher Offer.
Whether you’re needing a romantic getaway to reconnect, or planning a family holiday of a lifetime, we’ve got different vouchers for you to choose from. This is Tanzanian island living at its best - azure Indian Ocean waters to explore along with carefree beach days under the African sun. Live out your childhood dreams of staying in a treehouse on a private exotic island, and give your kids the opportunity to enjoy life the way it is meant to be lived - surrounded by nature and without a care in the world
VOUCHER OFFER: Stay 4 Nights, Get 25% Off
ONLY 20 vouchers available.
- $1200 per couple (2 adults)
- $1450 per family of 3 (2 adults, 1 child under the age of 16)
- $1700 per family of 4 (2 adults, 2 children under the ages of 16)
- $1950 per family of 5 (2 adults, 3 children under the age of 16)
- Please note: If your child is older than 16 years of age, normal adult rates apply.
- Stay in your very own treehouse surrounded by natural vegetation and the cool sea breeze.
- Vouchers are inclusive of accommodation and all meals, which are freshly prepared using organic local produce from the Island.
Vouchers Exclude the Following:
- Marine Park fees: $23.6 pppn - must be paid by card as no cash accepted.
- Tourism Development Levy (TDL): $1.50 per person.
- Road transfers: $40 per car (max. 4 adults sharing).
- Rental of equipment.
- Motorised activities such as snorkel trips, scuba diving, whale shark excursions and turtle hatchings will be billed for separately.
Health and Safety
Your safety, as well as that of our staff, is most important to us, which is why we have put the following procedures in place - as recommended by the Tanzanian Government. We are pleased to announce that there have been no COVID cases to date, both on Mafia Island and Chole Mjini.
- All surfaces will be disinfected regularly.
- Hand-washing stations available in many locations around the lodge for you to use.
- Our service staff are instructed to keep their distance from the guests as much as possible, and to wash their hands regularly.
- Our staff also wear masks.
With just seven treehouses dotted around Chole Island, privacy is guaranteed, and the only inquisitive neighbours are the rich birdlife able to reach your heights. The Indian Ocean sea breeze provides the 'aircon' for each room, and the trickling waters through the mangrove roots will help you lull to sleep each night on your king-sized bed.
Inspired by nature
Chole Mjini Treehouse Lodge is simply put, one of the most unusual and special places on this earth. It is eco-tourism at its best, helping local communities, giving back to nature, and living in harmony with the ocean. We strive to leave our world better than we found it.
Wine and Dine
Whether you're coming in from a sunset sail or watching the moon rise from the Red Herring Cafe, your candle-lit dinner under the stars will be a meal of a lifetime. Each evening brings a different setting for you to enjoy a meal freshly prepared using the finest local produce.
Swim with Whale sharks
One of life’s great privileges is to swim alongside these gentle giants. We're fortunate in that the whale shark season in this area is longer than anywhere else on the East African coast, and we don't blame them for staying around longer than normal. For many guests this is a life-changing experience, one we wish that every traveller could experience.